Job title: Sr Director, Financial Services Sales, Samsung B2B
Job description: Position Summary
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Mobile B2B Group is the place to be. Samsung Mobile B2B offers a combination of enterprise offerings across our mobile product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise mobile portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you have a strong desire to break down barriers, be creative, and drive transformational value in the market place this is the place to be. Samsung Mobile B2B Business delivers a combination of enterprise offerings across our product portfolio. We continue to expand our Enterprise Portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. This role will maximize sales revenue of each (account) by setting sales strategies through market trend analysis for the Financial Services and Insurance vertical
This role reports to the Vice-President, Sales within SEA.
Role and Responsibilities
Candidate will lead a large and skilled group of Senior Sales Executives providing c-suite engagement and relationship development, customer account management and end client support across a broad mobile product portfolio in the U.S. market. Specifically, candidate will:
- Represent Samsung at the executive level (C-Suite) to industry representatives and end customer executive management as well as direct the development and ongoing business operations for the sales team.
- Create and lead the execution of key business strategies and direct sales team on a determined path to increase market share within the U.S. Financial Services Markets to ensure profitable results for the company.
- Provide leadership to maximize individual employee and team performance, position the team for growth, and significantly scale the business.
- Proactively implement a customer account management vision, execution, and measurement plan to support meeting/exceeding, quarter, annual and longer-term financial goals established for strategic accounts.
- Own the customer account management and support including initial sales efforts in order to maintain long term, trusted partner relationships and to execute successfully against plans to grow sales, revenues and expand enterprise customer relationships.
- Set and achieve customer-specific targets and other mutually established metrics with VP, Sales.
- Develop customer-specific annual account plans and profiles for sales and renewals and service-level agreements for firm support and end-user training.
- Ensure that the Voice of the Customer relative to Sales is clearly understood across all parts of Samsung. Anticipate and proactively identify opportunities to leverage existing Samsung products and services to deliver additional value to enterprise customers. Explore unmet needs with key decision makers and communicate them as potential opportunities for innovation and/or value added services.
- Develop a high performing sales team towards solution selling in a complex matrix environment. Work with the global solution development and local solution development teams and service teams to have a world class customer experience. Position Knox as the security platform of choice within the Enterprise accounts
- Develop and “own” relationships with assigned key decision makers and executives.
- Partner with 3rd Party firms to identify and pursue potential new opportunities outside current Samsung products and services portfolio. Address customer’s requests to support on-going service and support issues. Exercise leadership and business judgment on all contracts, and work collaboratively with customers and Samsung to get mutually acceptable pricing/terms.
- Responsible for new business development, new services and support introductions and services marketing coordination with the Marketing organization as appropriate.
- Lead market and competitor analysis
- Focus on a named set of accounts across the Finance and Insurance vertical. It will take a leadership role within the partner community to become an advisor and educator on the many solutions that Samsung has to offer to Enterprises.
- Demonstrate a superior level of program development and project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, create program proposals, coordinate and direct project teams, manage service and support staff, and manage within assigned budgets as appropriate.
- Work independently and in team environments in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
Skills and Qualifications
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, as well as managerial and critical problem solving skills. Candidate will be market savvy and comfortable in a multi-tasking environment.
Candidate has a proven track record of success selling complex mobile enterprise hardware and services solutions across a range of verticals, industries, lines of business.
Candidate must clearly communicate the revenue game plan across all functions; with innate ability to commit to short-term results while forecasting future revenue, and accountable for both short-term success and longer-term strategy
Other characteristics include:
- Experience managing large enterprise customers within the Finance and Insurance Vertical is a must
- ~15 years Mobile / Telecom experience, selling large complex solutions to US based Fortune 500 organizations. Previous leadership qualifications required of high performing and senior sales individuals.
- Experience using SFDC with a desire to have a world-class CRM support for the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, at least 15 years of directly related experience is required.
- Prior experience managing a sales team, selling at C Level and Peer level account planning
- Strong collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A bold, charismatic leader who is not afraid to be the disruptive force behind new and innovative industry movement
- Strategic thinker, imagination, creativity and foresight to conceptualize innovative approaches to exiting products, new products, and new marketing opportunities as well as the implementation skills to bring them to fruition
- Results-oriented; capable of significantly increasing business unit performance, as well as formulating and implementing strategic business decisions
- People-oriented, hardworking, intelligent, professionally aggressive, with a strong work ethic and stamina; high energy and action orientation with the ability to make things happen
- Credibility and leadership; capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust rapidly from the organization, as well as from customers, and corporate staff, a strong team player, mentor and coach
- Ability to recognize talent, to evaluate the ability of personnel and to attract and hold capable and talented people
- A “can do” attitude which responds positively to new business ideas and challenges rather than finding reasons why something cannot be done
- An intense desire/drive to “win”
- High energy and a passion to be part of creating something new
- The ability to listen to the customer and articulate the customer’s needs internally
- This role requires a high degree of responsibility for human and financial resources to optimize returns on resource investments.
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualify for an exemption.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
Location: New York
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 05:44:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!