Job title: Sr. Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist
Company: Artesia General Hospital
Job description: Job Summary:
The Sr. Human Resource Recruiter/Specialist manages recruitment, and all processes from job posting to on-boarding to exit interviews for AGH staff. Aligns assigned processes with the internal processes in HR that are an integral part of meeting business goals and assigned completing tasks.
- Provide full cycle recruitment process from job postings through exit interview and replacement requisition.
- Organize and lead weekly or monthly meetings with team members
- Work closely with executive team members to better understand the needs of departments and Artesia General Hospital
- Coach, lead and mentor team members to meet objectives
- Create job descriptions for new hires
- Evaluate current team members and identify areas of training improvement
- Provide Exit Interviews with all outgoing employees
- Conduct Stay Interviews with current staff to continually address issues in a proactive manner
- Prepare and maintain biweekly employee reports, new-hire and absentee reports. Maintain and update company organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports as needed.
- Conduct Semi-Annual Employee Survey, to include action planning and oversight of continually addressing employee issues
- Assist HR Director in completing monthly local, and federal reporting requirements.
- As assigned
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports HR team by auditing the HR database information and employee personnel files.
- Collaborates with other HR team members with all functions of the HR Department.
- Communication: Strong communication skills with all levels of the company. In addition to understanding the needs management expresses, must also be able to convey those needs to other employees. Verbal, nonverbal and written communication skills are all important in this role.
- Project management: Strong project management skills to include organization and time management leading projects toward timely completion.
- Problem-solving: The HR Generalist is expected to identify problems and then to come up with solutions to overcome them.
- Leadership: Strong leadership skills will assist HR employees in understanding their team’s needs, motivating them to complete tasks and to meet the overall objectives of Artesia General Hospital.
- Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
AGE-RELATED COMPETENCIES: N/A
Information Management: Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
Risk Management/Quality Management/Safety: Cooperates fully in all Risk Management, Quality Management, and Safety Activities and Investigations.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Education – Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, human resources or information technology
Master’s degree preferred
Work Experience – Must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in conflict resolution, team building, communication, and project management
Training/License/Certification – Certifications by The Society for Human Resource Management, HR Certification Institute or the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
ENVIROMENTAL CONDITIONS: Indoor office setting controlled environment
Location: Artesia, NM
Job date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 04:16:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!