Job title: Sr Marketing Manager – Sr. UX Designer – Remote
Company: Lumen Technologies
Job description: About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is a global, Fortune 500 technology company focused on the emerging technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution. We’re looking for an energetic and seasoned Senior UX Designer to join our nimble, data-driven, and fully distributed internal creative team. Responsibilities will include creating journey maps, user studies wireframes and prototypes for Lumen.com and coordinating with UX designers in our cart and product teams to reduce friction and deliver the best possible experience for prospective customers.
The Main Responsibilities
- Create journey maps, user studies, wireframes and prototypes for Lumen.com that align with goals for the given project, regularly review and refine based on performance against KPIs.
- Partner with creative leaders to in copy and design to build a shared vision of the desired experience.
- Ensure the Lumen.com interactions and functionality are consistently applied across the site and are regularly evolved based on data.
- Ensure that UX design is well integrated into creative projects. Work cross-functionally to drive elegant & feasible customer solutions from early concept through final implementation.
- Be a key member of a creative center of excellence that supports organizations across the company, fostering the spirit of continuous improvement based on data.
- Provide innovative, customer-centric, information and visual design recommendations to other members of the creative team.
- Adhere and contribute to the broader Lumen.com design system, as well as using data to drive design decisions.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in design, human factors, or related field
- 5+ year’s professional work experience in UX design
- Proficiency with UX design software & project management tools, especially Adobe XD, WorkFront and UserTesting
- Ability to manage and balance multiple strategic priorities and projects
- Demonstrated ability to gather input from a variety of stakeholders and effectively work with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Excellent understanding of user experience design and research techniques, principles and best practices, with ability to provide feedback to peers, copywriters and visual designers
- Strong communications skills including with the ability to synthesize complex information and then communicate effectively with product team, creative team members and web operations
- Passion for innovation and pushing/challenging the thinking of our team
- Experience with design of B2B websites designed to drive sales-assisted lead generation and e-commerce
- Experience working in the technology industry
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 246646
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:20:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!