Job title: Sr. Software Engineer
Company: Software Technology Inc
Job description: Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Sr. Software (Java) Engineer to support our Fortune 500 Ecommerce Client.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Remote- Must work PST
Contract Length: 6 month Contract to Hire
Who We Are
The Digital Customer Experience team enables customers to quickly and efficiently discover products and make purchasing decisions on the home, landing, search, and product details page experiences. We’re a diverse group of engineers, UX designers, and product/project managers creating, testing, and iterating on the next-generation shopping experiences to build an easy-to-use, performant, and reliable shopping platform for our customers.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced and highly-skilled software engineer capable of building, deploying, and maintaining front and back-end applications that serve millions of requests per day.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Owning and evolving services that are highly reliable and extremely low latency.
- Continually optimizing the server and application layer codebase that is the backbone of our web properties.
- Developing interactive, accessible, performant, and secure UIs and/or other web properties within the Family, using HTML, CSS, JS, and other web technologies.
- Collaborating with diverse teams to drive, plan, build, and maintain new features and services.
- Leveraging your expertise by coaching and mentoring others.
- Exemplifying our company Core Values
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering industry experience.
- Knowledgeable with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, etc.)
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience with version control (e.g Git).
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or combined equivalent of education and/or experience.
What Will Really Excite Us
- Experience with React, Redux, JSX, SASS (or other CSS preprocessors).
- Knowledgeable with other languages like Node.js, Python, Elixir, or Ruby.
- Experience building responsive, cross-browser UIs conforming to web accessibility guidelines (e.g. WCAG).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Knowledgeable about SEO.
- Comfortable working in a *nix environment and using GNU tools.
- Familiarity with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS ECS/Fargate/EKS, etc.).
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
Required Skills : 5+ Years of Software Development JAVA & Spring Expiernece with Front End development tools
Basic Qualification : NEEDS TO BE JAVA DEVELOPMENT
Additional Skills : NEEDS TO BE JAVA DEVELOPMENT Remote rate is somewhat flexible
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Selling points for candidate :Remote rate is somewhat flexible
Project Verification Info :
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Development/Engineering
Master Job Title :Dev: Java
Branch Code :Las Vegas
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:06:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!