Job title: Sr. Strategy Manager – eCommerce
Job description: Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
Work closely with senior leadership and cross-functional partners to identify, assess, and kickstart the execution of strategic eCommerce initiatives. Examples of projects may include helping to prioritize technology enhancements to solve customer pain points, developing innovative category growth strategies, or assessing potential acquisition or partnership opportunities. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions * Develop business cases, articulate test plans, and drive activation of new eCommerce growth opportunities with measurable impact from ideation to execution
- Work cross-functionally to develop action plans and deliver associated results across the organization
- Conduct hypothesis-driven research (using internal and external data sources) and generate actionable recommendations to drive sales and profit growth; effectively partner with analytics and data science teams as required to unlock deeper insights from complex data
- Deliver well-structured, executive-level communications and presentations to gain buy-in and drive action from cross-functional stakeholders
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications * Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years experience in Strategy/Planning, (management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent, evaluating or integrating strategic investment opportunities), eCommerce and/or retail or, internet-based companies, products, and/or services, customer-focused
- 2+ years proven experience using a structured, hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to solve complex problems
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Business intuition and knowledge of strategy, marketing, operations, accounting, finance, and economics
- Strong critical thinking skills and highly attentive to details
- Strong underlying quantitative abilities
- Ability to generate actionable insights through analysis of large, complex datasets from different data sources
- Proficient knowledge of financial statements and budgets, as well as experience building financial models
- Ability to use data to influence action plans and associated results across the organization
- Strong understanding of retail and eCommerce industry/technical terms and processes
Desired Previous Experience/Education * Master’s Degree in quantitative coursework (finance, economics, operations research, etc.)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Any; General Office- Cincinnati
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Cincinnati || 1014 Vine Street || 45202 || Kroger General Office || [[mfield2]] || Digital; Merchandising; e-Commerce || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || None
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 06:11:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!