Job title: Strategy & Operations Program Manager
Job description: At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app and great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. The Lyft Vehicle Services team is a new vertical at Lyft, building new and exciting services within the mobility space centered around high-quality, fairly-priced vehicle services.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Lyft Vehicle Services Strategy & Operations team. As a Program Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of the data and processes that lead to growth and adoption of different initiatives. You are able to independently drive initiatives from ideation to delivery — investigating new opportunities, developing the business case, driving execution, and reporting on results. To be successful, you must have a strong background in analytics, think strategically, and be able to make decisions, sometimes with limited information. You are comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This role is highly cross-functional — you will work across a variety of stakeholders (ops, marketing, legal, product, etc.) and influence all aspects of how Lyft expands its Vehicle Services business.
This role is for a self-starter and problem solver with an incredible ability to influence others and work cross-functionally with nearly all teams. To be successful, you must have strong business acumen, think strategically, and be able to translate complex data into insights and actions. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth while doing some of the best work in their career!
- Oversee the planning and execution of multiple initiatives of varying size and complexity, from design to delivery; ensure projects, goals, and deliverables are on track and completed
- Own strategy & operations work streams across different initiatives to support the growth of the Vehicle Services business
- Gather and analyze data through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to support decisions on critical strategic issues
- Work closely with the vehicle services leadership team on strategic planning and special projects
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the business and design solutions to address
- Support the development of internal tools and processes to enable the Vehicle Services business to scale in the long-term
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience in a combination of strategy and operations roles in a fast-paced environment (business operations, start-ups, management consulting, investment banking, or equivalent)
- 2+ years program management experience
- Experience initiating, managing and leading multiple cross-functional initiatives at one time and ability to drive cross-functional decision-making and coordinated action
- Driver; entrepreneurial mindset: You naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results
- Experience working with technical management and product teams
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities – data analysis is second nature to you
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support a strategic vision
- Comfort with presenting structured recommendations to senior executives
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $100,230 – $123,280 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
Expected salary: $100230 – 123280 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 04:29:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!