Job title: Sub Cafeteria Worker
Company: Dayton Area School Consortium
Job description: Eaton Community Schools is currently accepting applications for a Sub Food Service/Cafeteria Worker. Applicants must pass a criminal background check upon request and meet other employment requirements.
Qualifications Include but are not limited to: * Be eighteen years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent (additional training desirable).
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Possess high moral character.
- Possess a regular and predictable attendance record without tardiness.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Have ability to maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information.
- Possess ability to work with administration, supervisors, and fellow employees positively, effectively, and energetically.
- Ability to operate institutional food preparation equipment and carry out general instructions.
- Possess a general knowledge of the preparation of food and be familiar with the operation of a kitchen/cafeteria.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis.
Interested applicants must apply online and include a resume and three (3) letters of reference.\
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 00:33:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!