Job title: Supervisor, Customer Service – SurePayroll
Job description: Description
Supervises and directs SurePayroll CSR’s in the provision of payroll services to clients. Provides leadership and technical advice on product/system to resolve problems. Provides coaching to CSRs and manages performance, including conducting performance evaluations. Responsible for developing and improving the daily work duty skills. Develops a strong understanding of the skill levels of each employee and properly applies those skills to maintaining productivity levels. Establishes and maintains positive image with clients and Specialists. Plays active role in recruiting and interviewing potential new hires.
- Supervises, coaches and develops staff; assigns, directs, and checks the work of assigned personnel to ensure quality client service.
- Provides expertise to resolve client concerns and policy or procedural issues. Collaborates with appropriate personnel to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with clients. Contacts tax agencies as needed. Fosters a cohesive relationship between service team and other departments to maintain a unified approach to management.
- Makes hiring recommendations and evaluates performance; recommends merit increases, promotion or termination, and disciplinary action to maximize organization performance. May act independently of Manager.
- Supervises knowledge level and skillset of personnel; recommends, implements, and monitors on-the-job training and education to further professional advancement of assigned personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in payroll laws, policies and procedures to further personal professional development. Reviews and recommends changes to maintain the integrity of the payroll system.
- Partners with recruiting related to interviewing, and hiring to ensure that the best possible talent is hired.
- Works with client’s to resolve issues and review payroll service as needed to insure the company maintains the highest levels of client retention. Assists Manager to meet revenue and retention goals.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes quarter- and year-end processes to provide accurate and timely tax documents to clients.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in customer service/ call center / payroll.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Location: Petersburg, IL – Glenview, IL
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:45:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!