Job title: Supervisor of Benefits
Job description: Well established international manufacturing and distribution company with a very good working culture has an opportunity commutable to the west of Greenville, SC for a Supervisor of Benefits. In this capacity will administer the various components of the group benefits plan in a way that is customer driven and cost effective. This involves administering the Group Medical, Dental, Short / Intermediate / Long Term Disability, Life/AD&D, Executive LTD, EMRP, Employee Assistance Plan, Credit Unions, COBRA, 401K, Sick Pay Policy, and Flexible Spending Account Plans. Will ensure the company complies with all the federal and state statutes relative to the group benefits plans. Will also be responsible for maintaining the Benefit Management functionality within the HRIS. There are other responsibilities associated with this position. There is also a 4% bonus potential.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, or related field
- At least 5+ years of benefits experience
- Working knowledge of HR, benefits, and administrative processes
- Understanding of federal, state, and local lows pertaining to group benefit plans
- Proficiency with HRIS and Microsoft Office
- Experience / Knowledge of Group Medical, Dental, Short / Intermediate / Long Term Disability, Life/AD&D, Executive LTD, EMRP, Employee Assistance Plan, COBRA, 401K, Sick Pay Policies and Flexible Spending Plans
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Written and communication skills that are strong
- Attention to detail and accuracy that is outstanding
- Skill at prioritizing and completing a variety of tasks in a timely manner
Location: Greenville, SC
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 02:30:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!