Job title: Team Member Experience Specialist-Human Resources-Full Time (Reno)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
STARTING AT $22.00/hour
The Team Member Experience & Engagement (TMEE) Specialist must have a demonstrated passion for building innovative new programs and teams focused on creating and maintaining a positive employment experience for our team members and leaders. The TMEE Specialist is responsible for reducing risk to the business by deploying programs to empower the next generation of high-performing, family-centric leaders.
The TMEE Specialist will be expected to perform human resources functions and assignments including but not limited to employee relations, labor relations, internal investigations, employee engagement, compliance, status changes, answering general questions related to HR and consulting with managers on human resources matters at The ROW.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists TMEE Manager in identifying and resolving employment-related questions/concerns while maintaining and respecting confidential information
- Conducts thorough internal investigations with employees and identifies appropriate resolution including performance consequences for investigations
- Ensures compliance and completion of ADA interactive and accommodation process and manages workers compensation claims
- Processes leaves of absence in conjunction with the Employee Service Center
- Assists with benefits and 401K administration, conducts audits as necessary and delivers results to the appropriate senior management
- Responsible for maintaining company-wide certification compliance: Nevada Gaming, Alcohol Awareness, Title 31, Liquor Work Permit, etc.
- Manage programs designed to foster team member engagement, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment
- Manages the annual review process and ensures timely completion
- Incorporates a feedback culture and drives team member engagement surveys that result in high participation
- Identify defects in the employee experience, make recommendations, and implements appropriate solutions
- Promotes diversity and inclusion and drives Company culture through engaging activities
- Defines, collects, analyzes, and presents data to support project goals and initiatives
- Conveys ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Drives self-service engagement initiatives and supports any facilitated learning opportunities when necessary
- Leads cross-functional collaboration by interacting with all levels of employees and acts as the bridge between Human Resources, Operations, stakeholders/senior leaders and team members to become a trusted partner in solving issues
- Assist with special functions initiated by Human Resources
- Regular and predictable attendance in accordance with The ROW policy
- Other job related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Available to work various shifts and a flexible schedule
- Previous labor relations experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws required
- Proficiency required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience in Access preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Program management skills including managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track and following through to completion
- Must be detail oriented, have decision making abilities and excellent time management
- Able to react quickly and efficiently to newly presented demands
- Desire to collaborate and partner with team
- Empathetic at your core; you love asking the right questions just as much as solving the problem
- Demonstrated ability to go beyond the scope of a project to understand business strategy and highlight opportunities where we can add more value
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while performing within stressful situations and handling complex emotional issues
- Ability to use deductive reasoning and analytical/critical thinking when working with departments on investigations, including sensitive issues such as harassment and/or violence
- Requires the ability to incorporate creative and innovative approaches to various projects by taking initiative and working independently
- Demonstrates highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Two to five years Human Resources experience
- Two years Labor Relations/Employee Relations experience in hotel/casino environment, preferred
- Certificate/License: NV Gaming Control Board Registration
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
- Must have manual dexterity to operate all office equipment
- Must be able to maneuver around office and property
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk/counter when performing functions of the job
- Office environment may include variable temperature and lighting levels
- Casino environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals’ religious beliefs or practices.
As part of the new hire process, candidates will be required to complete a background check post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Us: At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Expected salary: $22 per hour
Location: Reno, NV
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 04:05:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!