Job title: Technical Customer Support Engineer – Video Facing
Job description: If you are a Technical Customer Support Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based out of the San Jose area, we are a large DevOps and Continuous integration company that helps many large and well known clients improve their processes throughout many different departments. Due to our growth and need for our services, we are looking to hire a Technical Customer Support Engineer. This person must have strong Communication skills between customers to solve their needs and strong Customer-facing technical support experience with deep technical troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply right now!
What You Will Be Doing
– Troubleshoot and Investigate complex customers CI/CD scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements
– Analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM and OS parameters
– Reproduce customer scenarios and fill relevant bugs/features
– Maintaining and improving a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
What You Need for this Position
– BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or similar professional experience.
3+ years with
– Communication between customers to solve their needs
– Customer-facing technical support experience with deep technical troubleshooting
– Good understanding of Java
– strong Debugging skills
– AWS, GCP, or Azure
– Docker, Kubernetes, or Helm
Nice to haves:
– Nginx or Apache httpd
– Experience with databases, LDAP, Apache https, Apache Tomcat
What’s In It for You
– Competitive base salary
– PTO and Paid Holidays
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– LTD and STD Insurance
– Fun work events
– Supportive management
So, if you are a Technical Customer Support Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $90000 – 130000 per year
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 08:04:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!