Job title: Technical Project Manager, IT Energy and Sustainability Technology
Job description: Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 994 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager, IT Energy and Sustainability Technology
Do you want to play a role in making global commerce sustainable, renewable and electrified?
As the Technical Project Manager for Energy and Sustainability Technologies you will facilitate and drive strategic Programs and Projects. You will perform critical Project management duties, such as establishing deliverables and timelines, planning for resource needs, defining scope, definition, and success criteria, managing forecasting and budgeting, and scheduling discovery and working sessions. Reporting to the Vice President for Energy and Sustainability Technology, you will manage Prologis’ development and deployment of the technology that supports our rapidly growing Solar, Storage, Electric Vehicle, Sustainability, and Energy Services Business’.
What’s needed to do that:
- Manage projects with an overall, program-level capability plan (i.e. an aggregate-level view from each initiative).
- Prepare project proposals, timelines, and budget estimates.
- Obtain initial project work estimates from all appropriate execution teams and ensure resource availability.
- Create and manage multiple capability initiative project plans in-parallel, each of which should include:
- Project scope (i.e. a set of near-term goals to accomplish the capability roadmap)
- Tasks/deliverables to accomplish
- Dependencies and critical path
- Key deadline and milestone dates
- Budget estimates versus actual project spend
- Track and communicate project risks, actions, issues, and decisions (RAID).
- Create and communicate regular status reports.
- Remove obstacles/barriers and provide coaching or guidance to team members as needed.
- Establish sprint plans that align to team velocity, and release plans that align to key milestone dates
- Schedule and facilitate delivery meetings and ceremonies, including:
- Daily stand-ups,
- Backlog grooming sessions,
- Planning meetings,
- Business and technical demos, and
- Participate in cross-capability “scrum-of-scrum” meetings as the capability team representative to discuss project statuses and align on upcoming priorities/initiatives.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Program/Project manager.
- Interest and experience in Agile and Scrum leadership preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage work with offshore development and QA resources.
- Knowledge of system integrations, data modeling and system architecture a big plus.
- Experience in some aspect of the commercial real estate or energy transformation industries preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with Technology planning tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with project planning and collaboration tools such as Smartsheet (preferred), Microsoft Excel or Project, SharePoint, etc.
- Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
- Proven ability to provide coaching/guidance to team members
- Experience working on Customer Billing Operations, Construction Management, Financial Systems or IoT Device Management initiatives and technologies preferred.
- Shown ability to multitask, effectively handle time across contending activities and resources, and prioritize activities accordingly.
Target base compensation range of: $90,000 – $120,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Denver Office
Additional Locations: Charlotte, North Carolina, Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida, Phoenix, Arizona, San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. In addition, we are now requiring all employees to get a vaccine booster when eligible. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
Expected salary: $90000 – 120000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 01:45:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!