Job title: Technical Support Engineer – Detroit, MI
Company: Webster & Webster Associates
Job description: Global Security company is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer. Ideal candidates are technically strong, take pride in tackling challenges and get motivated about owning critical services.
- Extensive experience developing in C and C++ programming language
- Experience with several operating systems (Linux, Embedded Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Familiarity with networking and security protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP / HTTPS, IPSEC, SSH, SMTP, SFTP, SSL, OpenSSL, TLS, etc.)
- Provide 1st level technical support
- Escalate issues when necessary
- Serve as liaison between clients and Engineering team
- Must be able to work on US government engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field of study
Location: Detroit, MI
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:57:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!