Job title: Technical Support Engineer, Integrations
Company: Cypress HCM
Job description: Technical Support Engineer, Integrations
What you get to do in this role:
- We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer with a passion for excellence.
- The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for managing and resolving challenging issues for our partners and customers. This includes developing subject matter expertise within the technical support department.
- The engineer is responsible for owning and resolving issues daily created by customers seeking help to understand or resolve an unexpected behavior or answer technical questions about the software and platform.
- Support engineers use the platform via an internal implementation of its tools to diagnose and solve customer issues reported.
- This is a customer-facing role in a very collaborative environment and therefore it requires strong interpersonal skills.
- This opportunity may evolve to include additional responsibilities and opportunities for career growth.
- Portuguese fluent
- Strong knowledge on LDAP/Activeâ¯Directory, SSOâ¯or other authentication systems
- Strong Understanding of Emailâ¯Infrastructure (e.g.Exchange, Office 365, Postfix)â¯
- Advanced knowledge on Webâ¯Services (SOAP, REST)â¯
- Working knowledge on Troubleshooting Network issuesâ¯
- Hands on experience in anyâ¯bi-directional, automated integration between two systemsâ¯
- Dataâ¯Extraction Technologies (e.g. JDBC, ODBC) or ETL integrationsâ¯
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Serverâ¯
- Demonstrated ability to understand the problem statement and troubleshoot complex technical issues with ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problemsâ¯
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer serviceâ¯
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage case backlog
- Should be a team player working efficiently in a collaborative environment
- Leading investigation and resolving complex issues and escalations while demonstrating exceptional technical understanding, business process and customer needs in timely manner.â¯
Nice to Haves:
- Experience providing SaaS / PaaS support
- Experience working with the ServiceNow Platform
- A fundamental understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience diagnosing performance related issues.
- Experience in using tools like Splunk/ELK
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:22:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!