Job title: Technical Support Engineer – IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anesthesia
Job description: Job Title Technical Support Engineer – IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anesthesia
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the Philips Connected Care – Hospital Patient Monitoring (HPM) business as a Technical Support Engineer for the IntelliSpace Critical Care & Anesthesia (ICCA) product. This position is responsible for customer relationship management through the effective application of technical knowledge to troubleshoot complex solutions on IT networks to ensure a high quality of service to deliver real time patient data requirements.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Providing telephone and remote technical support to external healthcare customers and internal field partners in order to resolve customer issues for specific product families.
- Achieving the number of calls and cases handled, in line with the overall productivity goals of the team, not to interfere with other expectations such as customer experience, case handling timeliness, and case completion.
- Managing cases per Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) guidelines by updating cases within 7 days if case cannot be closed; managing and updating cases that are open for greater than 7 days to prevent aging of the case and eliminating obstacles to close.
- Managing case time effectively according to standard guidelines for i3 status code usage; examining workflow for non-value add or non-standard items to support a reduction in customer wait times.
- Delivering to the quality monitoring target each month.
- Escalating customer satisfaction and product issues for evaluation and action to the appropriate Customer Support Specialist, National Support Specialist, Network Engineer, Product Support Engineer and/or leadership in a timely manner, as triggered by customer needs.
- Utilizing remote tools appropriately in order to add technical value to touched cases, including accurate documentation of findings.
- Achieving a First Visit Fix (FVF) target by troubleshooting calls and entering complete case notes, to include parts recommended, problem statement, troubleshooting, repair activities next steps, and issue resolution; actively managing the customer so that effectiveness at first call will lead to timely resolution.
- Promoting remote services through excellence in daily work, including a full understanding of customer issues, appropriate and timely disposition of cases with accurate and complete documentation in One EMS.
- Achieving Remote Resolution (RR) targets (trade, contract, and warranty cases), measured as the number of remote fixed cases divided by the sum of remote fixed cases and dispatched onsite cases.
- Supporting the Customer Pulse survey investigation as assigned by leadership; demonstrating ownership in determining root cause and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Incorporating and supporting lean methodologies within the business, to include daily management and practical problem solving.
- Providing greater service productivity and customer experience through technical expertise and process adherence; utilizing standard work in daily work activities.
- Delivering on developmental activities that relate to identified business needs.
You are part of
The Philips Connected Care – Hospital Patient Monitoring (HPM) business. This division of Philips specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems to avoid and reduce complications and improve the care delivery process across the entire hospital. As hospital environments become more integrated, the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks, as well as consult with customers on high-end integrations.
You will benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and you will be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a “One Team” culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation (24x7x365) to provide contractually obligated customer support.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, electronics, biomedical or other related disciplines and/or equivalent combination of education and 3+ years of professional working experience in the healthcare/IT technologies or electronics industry.
- SQL database and HL7 skills required.
- Microsoft and other certifications are desirable.
- Knowledge of patient monitoring systems, reflected in formal OEM training is desirable.
- Experience providing high level technical support in a call center environment preferred.
- Ability to display strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, self-discipline, and autonomy to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively operate in a team-driven environment and share knowledge to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate, written and verbally, with various levels of employees and customers.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Alpharetta, GA.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there, you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 05:38:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!