Job title: Technical Support Engineer – L2
Job description: Company Description
Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is adding an L2 Technical Support Engineer to our team! We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to provide world-class technical support for Mirantis Container Cloud technologies. These technologies include Mirantis Container Cloud, Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, Mirantis Secure Registry, and Mirantis Container Runtime. You are a friendly, polished communicator who is inherently interested in solving complex problems and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction with every customer interaction (via help content and tickets). You will work closely with Knowledge Management, Engineering, and Product Management to represent the voice of the customer.
Mirantis’ Container Support team is on a mission to delight millions of developers and system administrators that rely on the Mirantis Container platform to build, share, and run their distributed applications. Our customer base spans from individuals to SMBs to large global enterprises. As Mirantis continues to experience hyper-growth, the Mirantis Container Support team is setting our sights to find creative ways to scale efficiency while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction.
- Become an expert in Mirantis’ Container technologies and customer deployment environments
- Engage with customers via email, remote meetings, and phone calls to support their operation of Mirantis Container platform technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques (debug and diagnose) on critical, highly complex problems that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Be an active participant in your team’s efforts to resolve our customer’s complex technical challenges
- Partner cross-functionally with product and solution experts to co-develop reference architecture content
- Create best-in-class help content and proactively perform audits for our publicly-facing knowledge management system
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions in our internal ticketing system
- Have fun!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years technical support experience at a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Extensive experience troubleshooting remote Linux system issues
- Experience troubleshooting Network issues (bare metal, virtual, cloud)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Experience and dedication to creating Knowledge articles
- Knowledge of REST API and web applications
- Familiarity with Linux distributions (RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with cloud services (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with DevOps software such as Puppet, Chef, and Jenkins
- Docker Certified Associate
- Kubernetes Certified Administrator
- Notary/PKI experience
Work with an established global leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of of 2021!
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:20:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!