Job title: Technical Support Engineer with Russian and English
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job description: Technical Support Engineer with Russian and English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for Experienced Support Engineer with excellent Russian language knowledge to join our dynamic team, part of Customer Solution Center Sofia /CSC/.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in Global Remote Services. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their business. Our award-winning centers support 18 languages in more than 100 countries, ensuring our customers always have the support they need. Our focus on the customer, coupled with our drive for the highest quality and constant innovation, create a center where we can build Customers for Life.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer with Russian and English is to manage customer cases to a satisfactory resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. S/he is the first level of technical support to the customers. On receipt of a service request the Engineer researches for a solution through remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes.
How you’ll make your mark:
- Timely responds to customers inquiries. Logs cases, provides information & troubleshoots to solve customer problem according company KPIs for the business
- Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Timely elevates and/or escalates to next level when the case is complex
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Active and self-paced improvement of technical and business process knowledge
- Working Schedule – shifts
- Fluent Russian
- Good English
- Professional experience: over 1 year professional experience as Customer Service Consultant or in a similar environment
- Excellent customer, telephone, oral and written communications skills
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and working with tough deadlines
- Team player
Job Level: Entry
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 00:33:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!