Job title: Teller
Company: First National Bank In Howell
Job description: REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
Provides frontline services to customers within their local office in a manner that projects a positive image of the bank and a genuine desire to help customers meet their banking needs. Conforms to bank policies, procedures, and service standards for this function.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in administrative activities as required or as directed by management, e.g. opening/closing procedures, mail/night deposit processing, ATM processing/balancing, audits.
- Handles customer window transactions, e.g. cash checks, deposits, safe deposit box entry.
- Ordering and shipping money
- Vault Book
- Cash advances, issue bonds
- Rate information (loans and deposits)
- Balancing daily (and responsible to find unresolved errors)
- Compliance, security and cash controls
- Good attendance is expected
- Voluntary community service is encouraged
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
- Pleasant, courteous, efficient handling of customer
transactions * Present a positive image of the bank to customers
- Help meet local office objectives/bank needs
- Be at work and dependable to attain job success
- Represent FNB in the community
- Customer feedback
- Mystery shopper feedback
- Personal appearance/professional conduct
- Knowledge of bank products/services and policies/procedures
- Positive attitude
- Participation in training programs
- Willingness to pitch in and help out as needed
- Transaction accuracy
- Management evaluation
- Referrals for bank products/services
- Unplanned absences do not exceed 5 days per year or have negative effect on job success
- Community activity report
- High School Diploma
- 10-key experience helpful
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Basic Office equipment (typewriters, fax, etc)
- Personable, genuine interest in people.
- Numeric facility to handle details.
- Account Processing
Location: Brighton, MI
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 07:30:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!