Job title: Temporary Painter (Planet Hollywood)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
Our Mission is to Create the Extraordinary.
Our Vision is to create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence.
At the core of our Mission and Vision are three powerful values that set the tone for everything we do.
- Blaze the Trail – This is about leadership and innovation. It’s also about keeping integrity top of mind as we imagine possibilities for growth and change in our business
- All In on Service – We build connections with each other and our guests by creating memorable moments, having fun and owning our family-style service culture
- Together We Win – It takes all of us to achieve our goals. Working together as a diverse team and caring for and respecting each other is how the magic happens
- Responsible for effective coordination and completion of all painting responsibilities in the hotel and casino.
- Performs preparatory procedures on assigned projects and organizes time to assure all proper steps are taken to complete the project on time and in accordance with work order.
- Paints in accordance with work orders.
- Maintains an adequate supply of all materials, supplies, and equipment necessary for the efficient completion of job responsibilities.
- Ensures all safety requirements are observed and met.
- Hangs wallpaper.
- Performs basic sheetrock preparation, including taping, floating, and basic finishing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of (5) years as a master painter
- Must be able to maneuver around all areas of the casino
- Must be able to regularly climb and work from a twelve (12) foot ladder
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary. As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
About Us: Caesars Entertainment is the world’s most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals’ religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 03:38:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!