Job title: Test Vehicle Coordinator – ADAS
Job description: We work alongside the best and brightest to do incredibly cool things you wouldn’t believe. At Roush, you’re part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
We offer a full array of benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roush is seeking a Test Vehicle Coordinator for our facility in Auburn Hills, MI. The Test Vehicle Coordinator will manage a specialized vehicle testing program for the customer relating to Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). The Test Vehicle Coordinator will focus on new vehicle quality, following the established testing process for a select number of vehicles.
As a Test Vehicle Coordinator, you will:
- Oversee vehicle testing for customers and vehicle fleets
- Document, validate and track test issues for the test vehicles
- Interact with the customer on issue resolution, documentation and final validation
- Work closely with other coordinators, mechanics and test drivers to execute test plan
To be considered as a Test Vehicle Coordinator, you will need:
- Associates degree, technical school, or equivalent training
- Minimum 2 years of automotive experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer and quality focused with good customer interfacing skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page and apply by clicking on this link:
Visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Roush is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at 734-779-7087.
*SF *JG *KR
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:54:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!