Job title: Third Party Application Analyst
Job description: Description :
The purpose of the role is to support the 3rd Party applications team on the day-to-day activities required for the existing systems, as well as to help the business identify their requirements, select products, manage implementation projects, and ensure that support and life-cycling of these applications are planned for and executed. The Third-Party Applications Team provides full lifecycle support for NSG Group’s 3rd Applications globally.
- Ensure Health, Safety, and Quality is at the core of all project delivery and day-to-day activities
- Liaise with business users (at all levels) to understand and analyze the requirements, develop high-quality specifications, BOSCARS, support documentation, and other deliverables for each project such as SOP, Reports, and handover documentation.
- To converse and influence with relevant businesspersons and 3rd parties to ensure each enhancement is in line with NSG strategy and is compliant
- Liaise with different IS teams to ensure all requirements for server, clients, network, security, data privacy, and ISSC support are discussed and agreed upon with respective teams
- Support evaluation of 3rd party applications that meet business requirements and are in line with Group IS policy
- Lead multiple projects concurrently throughout their lifecycle from introduction, through continuous improvement phases and support
- To ensure that all project team members take personal responsibility for the quality of their own work, develop the necessary test scripts, and fully test the systems prior to release
- Liaise with existing 3rd party applications’ vendor to resolve any existing system error
- Support calls for 3rd party applications through resolution with additions to ISSC support procedures, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and knowledge base (where applicable) to help prevent recurrences
- Ensure that all relevant processes are followed. NSR (New Solution Request), ACR (Application Change Request), RFC (Request for a change), GAL (Global Application Lists)
- To work in, cross-modular/cross-skilled project teams. To strongly represent the needs and future strategy for 3rd Party Applications.
- People: Engages and Inspires Others – The Jobholder will display empathy by understanding what is important to difference people, cultures, and situations
- Vision: Customer Focus – understanding the customer perspective and ensuring that this is a focus within the team and at the heart of any decisions
- Results: Decision Making – takes appropriate actions to maximize opportunities and minimize risks in the decision-making process. Promotes review and learning from business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Knowledge of administration and installation of applications on Windows servers
- Good team worker and able to take responsibility for achieving personal tasks.
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle/SQL/ DB2 Server database
- Basic Knowledge of Webserver IIS/ AWS/ cloud base
- Experience with HRIS applications
Authority and responsibility for quality for this position is defined in the Quality Manual/local documentation and apply as appropriate.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid holidays, paid vacations, and education assistance. We also offer flexible work from home options as appropriate.
NSG Group/Pilkington is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants have the option to confidentially self-identify or not self-identify when applying.
Date Posted: ___3/28/22
INTERESTED IN JOB:
- Login to Ulti-Pro and navigate to “Menu” – “Myself”;
- Go to “My Company”, “View Opportunities”;
- When accessing for first time, you must “Modify Consent” to provide consent to apply;
- Select and view the job of interest to you;
- Review job responsibilities;
- At top of page of job detail, request for consent to apply must be granted
- To be considered for job, apply by clicking the “green” button (right corner of page);
- Application must be completed and submitted by ___4/6/22___;
Skills : Good Organizer: Required Novice
Analytical: Required Novice
Behaviors : Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Motivation : Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Education : Bachelors
Experience : 0 years: 1-5 years
Location: Toledo, OH
Job date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:56:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!