Job title: Trainer of Teachers (education trainer)
Company: Teacher Training Services
Job description: The Education Consultant is responsible for the facilitation of staff development training to PK-12 grade teachers for a 25 year – national staff development company.
To succeed in this role, you must be a proactive, self-starter who can efficiently plan, manage and complete tasks effectively. You must enjoy working with those in the education arena and can work independently as well as collaboratively in order to get the job done.
The Education Consultant will have strong relationship building skills, communication skills, and possess an ability to be creative while being attentive to details and following plans through to completion.
- Implement in-person training on PK-12 grade campuses (focusing on classroom management techniques and strategies)
- Develop business by attending education conferences, email and social media connections
- Maintain training record
- Survey participants and obtain feedback on performance
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled presenter and trainer
- Ability to develop rapport with audience and effectively/strategically respond to audience questions
- Passionate about training educators and excited to see student success outcomes
- Previous experience with training adults/children a PLUS
- Interest in learning to market presentations
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Must be able to travel for the orientation process
- Enthusiasm and excitement for your own ongoing learning
- Ability to develop positive, respectful professional relationship
- The ability to obtain, free of any violations, criminal background check and child abuse clearance REQUIRED)
Please submit your resume/cv and/or brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone and provided additional information about the posting.
Thank you for reviewing our information – we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 08:02:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!