Job title: Treatment Plan Coordinator
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Job description: Overview
Dental Specialty Center of Chesapeake is looking for a Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator in Chesapeake, VA 23320 to assist our clinical team by providing a high level of patient care and satisfaction while operating in a team-based environment. The Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. All aspects of the job require an exceptional level of customer service and communication skills. This is a full-time position that will include working Saturday’s.
- Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
- Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
- Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
- Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
- Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
- Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
- Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
- Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
- Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
- Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
- Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as required
- 1+ year of experience working in a dental office as a Treatment Plan Coordinator, preferred. Will consider someone who works in a dental office in another position.
- Experience working with various dental insurance plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Job date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 07:10:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!