Job title: Unit Human Resources Manager – Healthcare – Temple, Texas
Job description: The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
Aramark Healthcare has continued to grow and is searching for a Human Resource Manager. As a HR Manager, you will primarily act as a recruiter supporting initiatives for the Region Human Resource Director, District Manager, Location Managers for both Aramark and the client. The HR Manager will function as a business partner and advocate by helping to identify & direct recruiting solutions to business needs while ensuring the efficient delivery of HR programs and services. This requires an experienced individual who can multi-task within a fast paced environment.
Duties include talent acquisition, payroll, employee relations, and special projects. You will identify and resolve actual and potential employee issues The HR Manager will provide professional consultation and support to front line managers and employees in areas such as employment, benefits, career management process, and performance management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is highly responsive to customer needs.
- Develop and implement workforce planning, forecasting capabilities and talent pipeline strategy.
- Ensure efficient talent acquisition operations with metrics and report to measure results.
- Create successful candidate pipelines that includes all sources such as the company’s website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, grassroots/government organizations, job fairs, etc.
- Screens resumes and applicants. Facilitates interview process and onboarding to provide a quality candidate experience.
- Champion and communicate corporate initiatives including but not limited to salary planning, diversity, and succession planning.
- Counsels employees relative to transfers, promotions, terminations and various work items.
- Ensures unit complies with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines concerning human resources (i.e., Federal and State Minimum Wage Laws, Affirmative Action, Immigration Reform Control Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act, FMLA, ADEA, ADA etc.).
- In conjunction with regional human resource staff, may respond to charges of discrimination. Meets with the appropriate individuals in an effort to resolve the case under investigation. Attends all necessary hearings as a representative for the company.
- Supervises payroll, Human Resources, and administration clerical staff.
- Provides guidance and counsel to District Manager as needed.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees.
- May assist unit staff in resolving complex benefit problems. Coordinates and roll out open enrollment at unit level in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark’s standards of operation, client and within Aramark’s Business Conduct Policy. Maintains all records and reports necessary to regulations and codes.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferable in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5-7year’s experience in a Human Resources with a combination of recruiting and generalist roles required.
- Thrives in a hands-on, fast paced environment which will require an individual with experience working with multiple managers across multiple accounts.
- Heavy hourly recruiting, employee relations and dispute resolution experience required.
- Requires current hands-on experience with applicable Federal, State, and Local regulatory compliance and laws.
- Knowledge of Kronos or similar electronic payroll system preferred.
- Experience with Fortune 500, Contract Service, Food Service or Hospitality Industries preferred.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:33:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!