Job title: Unit Secretary Nursing Assistant 3 Tower
Company: Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Job description: This team member demonstrates proficiency in and knowledge of technical functions required in accomplishment of regular patient-care activities. The focus of the clerical role is to provide general clerical and clinical support to the nursing unit. This team member is responsible for chart management, data collection, forms management, order and results processing. In addition, this position processes admissions/ discharges/transfers and departmental communication. Completes necessary documentation. Maintains technical skills. Provides team support in care delivery. The US/NA also provides care based on the age-related needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient with consideration of their developmental/psychosocial needs, environmental safety, education needs, communication style and level of understanding.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Nursing Assistant Certification is preferred or completion of nurse assistant training or
- Prior acute-care or sub-acute-care experience as Unit Secretary is desired.
- Experience as a Nurse Assistant in an acute-care facility or recent extended-care experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology and basic anatomy.
- Clinical/Basic Life Support Certification-HCP- Issued by AHA, required.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately handle public contact, confidential information and maintain effective workflow systems; able to prioritize.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of computer equipment and software programs.
- Possess ability to read, speak, and write English legibly, spell correctly, and perform basic mathematics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary.
Location: Sacramento, CA – Roseville, CA
Job date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 23:59:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!