Job title: User Experience Researcher – Work from home – Evernorth
Job description: Job Summary
The User Experience (UX) Researcher will be responsible for guiding the design of the user experience for the Express Scripts soon to launch B2B portal. This individual will drive the research and analysis to understand complex user needs and translate these needs into an intuitive digital experience.
The UX Researcher must have a deep understanding of user-centric design, strong analytic abilities, and a desire to empathize with and champion our user community.
The candidate will learn about the needs of stakeholders and end users alike as they conduct user research, interviews, and surveys, and use that information to build personas, inform our product roadmap features, create prototypes, and lead our usability testing efforts.
This position is with Evernorth, a new business within the Cigna Corporation.
- Create personas for our B2B portal based on user needs, recognize trends, and help shape the UX around these personas.
- Draft and socialize storyboards and prototypes to conceptualize designs in order to accurately convey project plans to stakeholders and Agile team members.
- Conduct usability testing to validate UX.
- Analyze user responses and website data to examine why certain webpages/workflows perform better.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on ease of use.
- Tap into recent studies and findings to establish the best UX design experience for our users.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment and liaison with team members to effectively communicate business requirements and expectations.
- Develop and document business requirements in a detailed and timely manner.
- Participate in ideation sessions to design features that will improve our applications.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements or tools to enhance team effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3-5 years of experience.
- Analytical, highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Direct experience with defining user personas and role-based digital experience.
- Ability to work with little supervision, and motivated to successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of programs like Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Jira, and Jira Align.
- Strong data management and technical skills.
- Display a passion for bringing personas to life and working with a team on creative initiatives.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 03:55:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!