Job title: UX Designer, Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
We are the Employee Experience Corporate Technology Design Team in JPMC’s UX Center of Excellence. We are looking for a UX Designer to join our design team focused on enterprise systems to create a better experience for our global network of employees. The apps we support include dashboards, data visualization, and the management of project costs and teams.
If you are someone who obsesses over the pixels of your designs and how to best present them on various sized screens for end users with accessibility in mind, we would be excited to hear from you. That is of course if you are also fun to work with and get along well with a great group of people.
- Create wireframes, UI designs, and interactive prototypes.
- Ability to distinguish between feature requests and design revisions from user goals and objectives.
- Leverage and contribute to our design system.
- Share your designs to solicit constructive feedback.
- Provide constructive feedback and innovative ideas within your team.
- Collaborate with UX Researchers for journey maps, personas, and usability testing.
- Partner with product and development teams to launch solutions that balance business, user, and technical priorities.
- Present your designs with expertise and rationale while advocating for end users.
- Work on multiple projects with various levels of UX engagement, timelines, and expectations.
- Identify opportunities for design and process improvements and drive their implementation.
- Educate others on the benefits of UX.
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX/HCI, graphic design, or related field.
- 3 or more years in the UX Design field.
- Examples of at least 3 design projects involving complex apps.
- Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Experience with data viz is a plus.
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The Digital team is dedicated to creating innovative, industry-leading products and experiences that help customers access, share and control their financial data so they can make smart decisions with their money. Teams enable innovation while adhering to the firm’s data sharing principles of security, customer control and convenience, and privacy.
Location: Westerville, OH
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 06:17:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!