Job title: UX Designer – EO – Associate
Company: Goldman Sachs
Job description: Job Description:
The Executive Office plays an integral role in setting and advancing Goldman Sachs’ corporate strategy, and in preserving the firm’s distinctive culture. We are responsible for safeguarding the firm’s relationship with alumni, clients, shareholders, policy makers, and the broader public, while ensuring that our own people remain informed about the firm’s evolving priorities. We also partner with the businesses to source high-impact opportunities in line with the firm’s social and sustainability agendas.
We are looking for a passionate UX Designer to design the future of finance, as we transform Goldman Sachs into a customer-led, design-obsessed firm.
As a UX Designer, you will be leading the design of engaging and elegant digital experiences from transactional digital products to innovative marketing across web, desktop & mobile for a variety of businesses at Goldman Sachs. Projects include designing customer-facing transactional apps, high-performance trading applications, and the firm’s most visited content websites. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to define the GS Design System ( ) and be an advocate for user experience across the firm.
Our design team helps create products that delight our customers and satisfy the firm’s business needs. Our design team’s expertise in user research, interaction design, and visual design allows us to partner with business and technology to create applications that are easy to use, engaging, and competitive differentiators. The firm-wide design team are part of the Global Marketing group, as we unify our brand strategy and design system to achieve a “One GS” approach unifying our businesses.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Undertake user research and synthesize insights to inform product roadmaps
- Participate in product refinement and revision based on the outcome of user validation sessions
- Produce wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs that effectively communicate design directions and detailed designs
- Participate in UX-led initiatives including Accessibility and mobile-first design
- Support the growth of your team members, with design reviews, career coaching, and mentoring
- 5+ years of experience in product, interaction, or user experience design OR Master’s degree in design, human factors, Industrial design, or related fields
- Design experience with data intensive and transaction-oriented applications
- Demonstrated ability to design using a design language to brand a digital experience
- Demonstrated ability to build interactive prototypes
- Experience with user centered design processes and principles
- PORTFOLIO REQUIRED: Please include a link to your online portfolio or attach work samples
- Domain expertise in the financial sector
- Proven experience designing interactive applications that have been developed and achieved great user adoption
- Experience with data visualization and visual design
- Practical understanding of the technologies used to build rich web, desktop, and mobile apps
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 05:18:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!