Job title: UX/Visual Designer III
Job description: Job Description
Genesis10 is currently seeking an UX/Visual Designer III with our client in the SEO industry in their New York, NY location. This is an 8 month + contract position.
- Analytics, Insights and Measurement (AIM) UX is a group of impassioned designers, researchers and writers, defining the user experience of our Client’s Marketing Platform and critical pieces of the broader ads ecosystem. We’re looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to help us modernize and expand our Client’s marketing platform.
- This enterprise ad server is used by the world’s top advertisers to deliver and measure display, video and audio advertisements across all digital platforms (e.g. websites, mobile apps, digital out-of-home, connected devices and more).
- We’re a small team with big plans to expand this very successful and well-established product’s position as the most reliable and trustworthy ad server for the industry’s largest digital advertisers.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering partners to develop a user-centered product vision, then align on logical, iterative steps to get there.
- Utilize all available data pointssubject matter experts, analytics and user researchand rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps.
- Understand the nuances of our Client’s ads business, the industry, and our users.
- Own your design processtake risks and explore big ideas before narrowing in on practical, inventive solutions and sweating the small details.
- Produce deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and carefully crafted visual specs.
- Contribute to a creative, supportive UX culture that values critical feedback in the pursuit of excellence.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience.
- Proficient in common design industry tools such as Figma.
- UX Design – Ability to think holistically about the end-to-end user experience, identify core user needs and challenges, and design product solutions that address those needs.
- Wireframing – Produce rapid and lo-fidelity solutions proposals to share with product and engineering partners to validate and communicate design solutions.
- Visual Design – Taking lo-fidelity wireframe to pixel perfect mockups, and levering an existing visual design language used with our Client.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Natural communicator who can keep teams in the loop and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Specialization in interaction design and product thinking, with solid visual design skills and experience playing a role in prototyping and user research.
- Experience working within and contributing to design systems, as well as building accessibility into products.
- Excellent organizational skillsable to drive projects from start to finish.
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 05:04:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!