Job title: Virtual Bank Assistant
Job description: Job Title
Virtual Bank Assistant
The Virtual Bank Assistant will assist in the operational and supervisory responsibilities of the digital bank channels. Act as the Personal Banker for the digital customer base providing extraordinary service while providing financial solutions and options through communication and presentation of appropriate need-based Valley products and services. Communicate customer needs and process enhancements to Management for system and offering improvements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure a high level of service in all customer interactions.
- Work with the Virtual Bank Team Leader to carry out operational procedures for the digital channels.
- Review daily and monthly reporting, for online clients. Process overdrafts and other exceptions.
- Contact customers, using the highest of customer service, to advise them of account issues.
- Work with the Virtual Bank Team Leader to ensure that the digital branch achieve satisfactory audit ratings. Follow up on audit issues making sure they have been properly resolved.
- Work with the Virtual Bank Leader to ensure reporting of suspicious activity/accounts via appropriate channels (Fraud Activity Referral, Fraud Finder Alert, UAR, etc.) for accounts opened via online or the branch network. Escalate and remediate issues.
- Prepare and analyze reports for retail banking as required for both branch and digital operation. This would include both sales and operations reporting.
- Work with senior management in improving the processes surrounding all digital channels.
- Open accounts for online clients.
- Research and resolve client issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Where appropriate, offer clients additional products/services to meet their financial needs.
- Stay current on industry best practices, update department policies and procedures as appropriate to comply with the Bank and Federal/ State Regulations. Oversee staff compliance with department and bank-wide policy and procedures as they relate to CIP/KYC.
- Other projects that may be assigned from Retail Operations or supervisor.
- Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to communicate with customers in clear, polite and efficient manner.
- Ability to provide high level of customer service.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, reports, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to interpret report results and formulate changes or improvements in response to results.
- Ability to write business correspondence and reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and staff.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. A high degree of independence in solving problems, making decisions and recognizing and implementing processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate and follow up on assignments.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations. Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- High School Diploma or GED with minimum of 3 years of Banking experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Branch or retail banking experience with a minimum of 3 years with Valley in a branch or retail position preferred.
Location: Wayne, NJ
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 02:33:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!