Job title: Warehouse Assembler
Company: Cobalt Chains
Job description: Potential Scope of Work Duties: Assembly and packaging of chain and chain components, pick and package parts and components
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads production schedule and/or packing list to determine items to be gathered, assembled, picked or shipped.
- Conveys material from receiving or production to designated areas by hand or fork truck.
- Assemble and/or pick orders for shipment to packaging requirements as assigned by the Warehouse Manager & GM.
- Report all finished goods and work in process to the Warehouse Manager & GM.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Retrieve materials needed for manufacturing per production schedule and packing slip.
- Adhere to all company and quality control processes, procedures, policies and requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Welding (manual or robotic) experience and forklift certification beneficial, but not necessary.
Ability to lift 50 pounds safely and repetitively throughout the workday.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Expected salary: $12 – 14 per hour
Location: East Peoria, IL
Job date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:00:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!