Job title: Warehouse
Company: Sage Solutions Group
Job description: Who You Are…
As a Sales and Customer Service Professional, in the music industry, you are a part of our inbound Call Center team, where your passion and dedication for providing exceptional customer service aides in our mission of sustaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as a first line of support to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, engaging, and empathetic tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to answer questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as email, chat, phone, and other e-commerce platforms. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage outages and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders and customers. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an ambassador of our brand.
Who we Are…
SHAR Music is the recognized market leader in North America as a supplier of violin family instruments, bows, sheet music, cases, strings, and accessories. Our 70+ person team, many of whom are musicians themselves, strive to for impeccable quality of service, and take great care to make sure each violin, cello, viola, or bass which lands in the hands of a musician or musician-to-be is of the finest quality available.
· Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies.
· Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
· Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries by telephone, email, and other point-of-contact forms of communication.
· Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or outside entities.
· Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
· Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements.
· Participate with inventory management functions to include: the receiving procedures, transfer, pricing procedures, product counts, and physical inventories as required.
· Maintain the professional image of the Call Center Department and company.
· Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other duties may be assigned
· Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs desired.
· Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking skills while working under changing priorities.
· Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff, and management.
Required Skills, Abilities & Attitudes:
· Enthusiastic Self-Starter
· A positive and proactive attitude
· Demonstrates a high level of integrity
· Great Active Listening Skills
· Utilization of creativity to find out-of-the box solutions
· Prioritizes building trusting relationships and connections over making a sale
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 + Commission
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:46:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!