Job title: Wealth Management – Private Bank – Senior Executive Assistant – San Francisco, CA
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support the business with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables.
The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals.
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
- Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
- Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s for the Segment/Region Head
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
- Lead and coordinate in ad hoc projects as requested
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
- College degree is a plus
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 01:44:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!