Job title: Web and Digital Design Specialist
Job description: Job Description
This role sits at the intersection of technical and creative. In an increasingly digital-first world, the ability to translate marketing objectives and brand identity to a digital output, all with the user experience in mind, is essential. The Web and Digital Design Specialist will work with TRC Marketing Managers and graphic design to create compelling web and digital/social media visuals, integrations and interconnections that lead to engagement.
This role is responsible for:
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing managers, digital marketing and graphics to deliver the digital elements of marketing campaigns in a way that is easy and clear for prospects and target clients to understand
- Delivering on brand standards while still pushing the envelope to create compelling visual content
- Learn and remain up to date on the capabilities of all TRC’s digital platforms
- Creation of email templates and landing pages in Pardot
- Creation of webpages in WordPress
- Creation of web site and social media graphics
- Will also serve as an additional resource for social media strategy, tool utilization and design
This role will report directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Digital Design, Marketing or related field
- Experience in web design, graphic design and social media content management
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
- Excellent writing, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Basic email marketing experience, Pardot/HubSpot template design experience
Location: Windsor, CT
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 00:33:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!