Job title: Web and Graphic Designer, Denver
Company: Brilliant Earth
Job description: Web and Graphic Designer – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees,
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a creative, talented, and self-motivated Web and Graphic Designer to create exceptional digital for our customers. The ideal candidate for this role has an eye for clean and artful web design and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll find innovative ways to evolve and scale our brand expression, and ensure everything we design is cohesive, consumer-friendly and reflects our voice and brand guidelines. As a member of our Marketing and E-Commerce team, you’ll be dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on exceptional customer experience. Daily projects will include designing all interactive components of the Web site, email and digital advertising.
What You’ll Do:
- Shape the visual identity of the brand as the company evolves and document the visual systems you build.
- Manage the execution of typography and icons
- Ensure exceptional attention to detail and high-quality creative output across all projects.
- Work with product teams to build and execute Web design based on wireframes and storyboards.
- Design compelling email templates and daily newsletters that are brand consistent and analytics-driven
- Design campaigns for paid media
- Design and coordinate other marketing collateral, including print and packaging materials
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience in graphic design for a consumer-facing brand
- Experience in landing page, email, print, packaging and social media design
- Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, bringing passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
- A can-do attitude, self-starter mindset and a strong work ethic
- An ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, while juggling multiple tasks at once in a timely manner
- An ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Advanced skills in related tools and production software, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Experience with UX/UI design or working with UX/UI teams (preferred)
- Experience with video editing (preferred)
The targeted budget for this position is $60-80K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $60000 – 80000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:19:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!