Job title: Web Design Management, Mid
Company: SGI Global, LLC
Job description: SGI Global LLCis seeking a Web Design/Management professional to support planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
- Liaise with HQ, components and supported organizations to design, develop, and maintain web applications, web portals, and digital production for USCENTCOM intelligence dissemination domains (JWICS, Stone Ghost, SIPRNET, SIPRNET REL, US BICES, CENTRIXS Networks, and CENTCOM Partner Networks).
- Liaise with HQ, components and supported organizations to design, develop, and maintain Microsoft SharePoint sites for USCENTCOM intelligence dissemination domains (JWICS, Stone Ghost, SIPRNET, SIPRNET REL, US BICES, CENTRIXS Networks, and CENTCOM Partner Networks).
- Develop and maintain web procedural and policy documents for Standard Operating Procedures, Concepts of Operation, MOAs, etc.
- Develop and maintain web procedural and policy documents
- 5-10 years’ experience in web-based technologies.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (.NET).
- Expert oral and written communication skills.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
- US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:22:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!