Job title: Web Designer and Developer
Company: Quotient inc
While working at Quotient you’ll have an opportunity to work closely with our senior staff on high-visibility websites for our customers within the Federal Government. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for design and desire to grow and develop their technical skills while being mentored in a wide range of topics including server- and client-side programming, security, accessibility, performance, and server administration support. All candidates should be fluent in English and comfortable participating in meetings, conference calls, and chatting online using Slack and Gchat.
In this role, candidates will work within our web team supporting all of our customers including the Smithsonian Institution, National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Defense.
- 1-3 years experience working as a web designer or developer
- Self-starter, able to work independently and within a team
- Comfortable working with customers and stakeholders to development requirements
- Ability to apply a critical eye towards existing interfaces
- Experience bringing UX concepts to reality using prototyping and HTML
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience performing 508 or WCAG 2.0 remediation is a must — we can provide training to help sharpen your skills in this area, but it is critical to Quotient that our products are accessible to all visitors and users
- Experience with Git, GitHub, or other version control solutions a plus
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS) a plus, at Quotient we support a variety of CMS solutions including Drupal, WordPress, AEM, Ektron, and more
- Experience with ticketing systems such as FogBugz, Bugzilla, or Jira a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Columbia, MD
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:17:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!