Job title: Web Designer / Developer (Remote)
Company: FMG Suite
Job description: Remote friendly position!
About Our Culture
FMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a good sense of humor. Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work. We’re building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you’ll be next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services, and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and work.
What We Do
We’re a marketing software company serving 25,000+ small business owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. Generally, these growth-oriented businesses don’t have dedicated marketing departments but know they need to market themselves. Our software helps them do just that. We work together to create beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and award-winning educational content, helping our customers build better relationships with their clients with less hands-on effort.
Our Employee Benefits
FMG Suite strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we offer our employees the most competitive package we can provide.
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule – with every other Friday off
- Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday Shutdown week!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Plan(s)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
As a designer at Twenty Over Ten, an FMG Suite Company, you will collaborate remotely with a small team of diverse creatives. You will be responsible for building out client websites on our powerful app based on the client’s unique needs.
- A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work & web typography*
- Broad knowledge of web standards, trends, and cross-browser compatibility
- Attractive communication skills (as you’ll be working both directly with clients and a distributed team)
- In-depth understanding of common web UI issues and challenges, as well as UI best practices and emerging trends and technologies
- Great organizational skills, and an impeccable attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently under a tight schedule
- Familiarity with remote collaboration tools (we mainly use Slack, Airtable, Zoom, DropBox, and Google Apps)
Join a team of passionate designers to build modern, elegant website solutions for financial advisors using the Twenty Over Ten platform.
NOTE: A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work is required for consideration.
FMG Suite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact
You can find out more about what it’s like to work at FMG Suite, by visiting
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 06:39:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!