Job title: Web Designer/Social Media
Company: McKendree Village
Job description: Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Web Site/ Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Web Site/Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Website and Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Marketing and Sales, and Human Resource departments.
Our ideal candidate will cultivate a social media following and promote the company brand. They will use posts, comments and replies to engage with clients and employees and develop a relatable company voice. They will also monitor social media presence to impact negative reviews and share positive testimonials to strengthen company awareness and customer relationships.
Social Media Specialist Job Duties and Responsibilities * Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with the organization to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Build, design and oversee websites and social media content
- Stay current with most up to date and relevant social media best practices
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Web Design/Social Media Specialist Job Qualifications * Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glass Door and other platforms
- Understanding of SEO, Web Traffic Metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Creative Writing Skills and excellent communication skills
- Understands employee engagement
- Critical Thinker and excellent communicator
- Great problems solver and independent thinker
- Good time management skills
McKendree Village is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.
We want all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are a U.S. applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 06:48:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!