Job title: Web Designer UI/UX Developer
Job description: We dream of making the world just a little bit better by delivering innovative technology and we are seeking like-minded individuals that want to contribute to our culture of confident, respectful and team spirited people geared towards expansion.
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Developer who will be responsible for developing web applications for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our web applications.
The experienced UI/UX Developer will assist in developing web-based solutions that improve business operations for the company, improve user experience in our applications, and create design standards for the company’s application pool. This position will work closely with the cloud and mobile development team in implementing and following the full software development lifecycle.
This position requires the ability to work without extensive supervision, interact well with personnel from multiple functional and regional areas and operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment. The individual who will be successful in this role must be pro-active, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- 1+ years maintaining a production ready web application
- 1+ years creating wireframes, designs, production graphics
- 1+ year creating web applications from designs
- Strong knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Ability to write clean standards-compliant HTML and CSS using modern techniques and libraries such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or Material design
- Knowledge of a server-side programming language (Python, PHP, Node.js)
- Knowledge of web cloud hosting providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Experience with mobile applications
- Experience with Agile development projects
- Experience building highly available web applications
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
Full-time in-house, on-site (after 60-day initial training – can work remote two days each week), salaried position, expected to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines.
Salary for this position begins at $60,000, negotiable based on skills and experience.
After 60-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (with employer contribution), paid holidays and paid time off that increases with longevity.
Perks: On-site break room with complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines; Fun and updated workspaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $60000 per year
Location: Clearwater, FL
Job date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 07:00:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!