Job title: Wedding Rooms Coordinator – Keystone Call Center – Year Round
Company: Vail Resorts
Job description: Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Wedding Rooms Coordinator will work as a reservations concierge for both group leaders and individual wedding guests for Keystone and Breckenridge Hospitality. The Wedding Rooms Coordinator is the primary resource to administer wedding lodging needs once contracts have been finalized. Acting as a concierge to our wedding guests to provide specific location and room information to drive successful lodging accommodations across Summit County. This position works closely with Conference Services, the Group Sales team, Hospitality and the wedding group leaders.
Our mission is to create the “experience of a lifetime” not only for our external guests, but also for our internal stakeholders. Through the Vail Resorts’ Core Leadership Competencies, the Wedding Rooms Coordinator will:
- Provide excellent customer service to a variety of clientele through professional, engaging and friendly assistance. (Drive Value)
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone and electronic communication. (Connect)
- Continuously work with other members of Wedding Sales and Services to improve and maintain service standards, communications and procedures that impact clients and attendees in order to protect and improve our wedding product. (Do Right)
- Maintain and manage details for each wedding including contracts, reservation requests, and all other documentation. (Serve Others)
- Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the guest experience, culture, mission and vision by troubleshooting and resolving guest and partner issues in a timely manner with a mutually beneficial outcome. Ensure all Reservations policies are upheld. (Serve Others)
- Maintains a professional and technical knowledge of conference service operations and sales processes. Attends educational workshops and training courses; participates in departmental/company-wide initiatives to drive internal and external customer experiences. (Drive Value)
- High School graduate required, college degree preferred
- Call center, hospitality or sales experience preferred
- Data entry preferred
- MS Office Suite
- Property Management software experience preferred: LMS
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to work on the phone for long periods of time.
- Flexible schedule, exceptional time management and attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal communication and a focus on customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask
The budgeted range starts at $13.50 – $16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 300834
Location: Keystone, CO
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 07:41:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!