Job title: Weekend Caregiver – Training Provided/Flexible Schedule
Company: Comfort Keepers of Phoenix, AZ
Job description: Comfort Keepers®
At Comfort Keepers, nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our clients’ lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. Comfort Keepers are special people, and when you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand, and other non-medical care for seniors in their homes. As a member of one of the most respected and rapidly growing networks dedicated to non-medical in-home care, Comfort Keepers offers careers with personal and professional growth on a full or part-time basis.
We are currently seeking highly dependable, mature, and reliable Caregivers who love to care for the elderly and want to make a difference in the lives of seniors!. Our ideal Caregiver, has a clean Criminal and Background record, and is willing to submit to a drug screening (at our discretion). He or she must have a genuine desire to help others and reliable transportation.
Whether on an hourly, per visit, or live-in basis, Caregiver positions meet the needs of the clients and work requirements of the caregiver. Choose a job that is rewarding in more ways than one—think about becoming a “Comfort Keeper.” When You’re A Comfort Keeper, You’re In Good Company.
Each of our senior clients and their families have different needs. Daily responsibilities may include:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors with their local shopping.
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client.
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with rehabilitation and physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for their care
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
Report changes in condition to the office so we can notify their family or the case manager
Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members
We are delighted that you are interested in a career with Comfort Keepers® that offers attractive compensation and a meaningful challenge. We encourage you to continue with this online employment application in order to be considered as a member of our dynamic team!
To be eligible for consideration to be a Comfort Keeper Caregiver, you must meet the following requirements:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
- Provides companionship and friendship for seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- Typically 4, 8 or 12-hour shifts
- Optional overtime often available
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
PERKS AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Sick Time
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Merit-Based Raises
- Referral Program
- Training & Development
Comfort Keepers® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:22:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!