Job title: Welder Fabricator with Truck or Trailer Repair Experience
Company: Polar Service Centers
Job description: Description :
Pay Range $18.00 to $36.00 per hour
Starting rate based on experience
At Polar, WE REPAIR TANK TRAILERS
This job is at our Seattle, Washington branch
Located in Kent
MUST BE LIVING IN THE AREA
We prefer applicants currently living within commuting distance of Kent
WE NEED WELDER FABRICATORS WITH MECHANICAL REPAIR EXPERIENCE
Skill Based Pay Rate Reviews Every 6 Months until you reach top pay for your skill level.
Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of tank/trailer repair experience.
Some of the perks of working at Polar include:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Company Paid and Voluntary Disability and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off program
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tool Purchase Program
- 401k (with Employer Match)
- Scheduled reviews for pay increases
- Career Advancement
- Bonus Pay based on team efficiency
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass all pre-employment screens
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED or higher
Demonstrated skill in most of the following areas:
- Ability to effectively and efficiently inspect tanks and trailers to align with DOT standards (HM183, hazmat)
- The ability to diagnose failures and make repairs on mechanical, electrical or other various systems on a trailer.
- Tank service and repair
- Knowledge of air brake systems and repairs
- A working knowledge A.B.S. systems
- TIG aluminum, stainless or carbon welding experience
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- With assistance, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to fit through a tank trailer manhole
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Competitive pay dependent on experience and knowledge
- In addition, career advancement is built in at Polar!
- Skill based pay reviews every 6 months until you hit top pay!
- The more skills you have the more money you make!
A National Company
- Polar Service Centers, a division of EnTrans International
- The largest nationwide commercial repair and parts supplier serving the tank trailer market in the United States.
- We have over 30 service centers throughout the U.S. and we are eager to bring more members onto our team.
APPLY NOW and START A NEW CAREER
Education : High School
Licences & certifications DOT Registered Inspector
Expected salary: $18 – 36 per hour
Location: Kent, WA
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 02:56:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!