Job title: Workday® Payroll Consultant – Remote
Job description: Kognitiv aims to be the best in the Workday® ecosystem in both customer and employee satisfaction. We want to hire the best, and we want to retain the best. We have seen that happy employees go hand-in-hand with happy customers. We truly believe that if our team feels engaged, challenged, and empowered with the work we do every day, everyone will provide top-notch service for our clients.
Our business is growing, and we are now seeking a talented, experienced Workday® payroll consultant to help expand our Workday® payroll practice.
As a Kognitiv payroll consultant, you will be a “jack-of-all-trades” when it comes to payroll. You may find yourself as client side payroll support on an implementation, augmenting the client side payroll team in configuration design and testing. Other times, you may help a customer with a phase 2 project or perhaps stabilize a customer that has recently gone live. And you may spend some time providing ad hoc support via our HelpDesk for a variety of post-production customers as well. For all customers, you will be responsible for learning each client’s unique business requirements, devising solutions, and providing insight on best practices.
- Work directly with clients to support Workday® payroll solutions in their business environments
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by manager when establishing near term goals
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Minimum of 2 years’ Workday® experience as an administrator or analyst at a client using Workday® or as a consultant at another provider of Workday® services.
- Experience in the Workday® Payroll function is a plus, but not required.
- A mastery of MS Excel, including PivotTables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.
- A comfort with arithmetic and large data worksheets.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live, and most work is majority remote. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel. However, on average this is 5% or less travel per year.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Desire to learn the Workday® Payroll function and to assist clients in making it work for them.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Quick learner.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Kognitiv (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Kognitiv or an affiliated Kognitiv business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity – All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Kognitiv is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Location: Newton, MA
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:06:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!